20 Psychology Research Topics on Social Media for 2021: Psychology research topics on Social Media that you can use for your Essay, Thesis or any Research Project:
List of 20 Psychology Research Topics on Social Media
- What is the relationship between the use of social media and the rising cases of violence in adolescents?
- How the media helps to fight negative stereotypes.
- How Social Networks Make People to Commit a Suicide: Manipulating Games, Cyberbullying, and Virtual Games Leading to Cruelty
- Cyber-bullying: why people hurt each other on the internet.
- How Schools Benefit and Lose when Letting Their Schoolchildren Use Social Media
- How do Social Networks Make a Person Addicted to Social Media and Can a Person Treat That Addiction?
- Should Parents Control Their Children’s Activity on Social Networks? Pros and Cons of Parents’ Hyperprotection
- Facebook and Twitter Save Lives: How Social Media Helps When Natural Disasters Occur
- The Danger behind the Profile: How Social Media “Assists” in Kidnapping and Assaults
- Social Media: Connecting and Disconnecting People
- Celebrities on Social Media or We Need Good PR
- Is Personal Data Protected on Social Media Platforms? Is It Possible to Avoid Government’s Monitoring?
- Looking for the Job on Facebook: Is It Safe or Not?
- Social Media Helps People Who Suffer from Various Diseases: How to Save a Person and Not to Become a Victim of Cheaters
- Human Values Before and After Social Media Creation
- I’m on Facebook Since My Birthday: Should the Government Impose Age Limitation Concerning Social Media Activity
- “Momo” and “Blue Whale Challenge”: What Games Should People Avoid When Browsing Social Media
- Does Social Media Spread or Kill Stereotyping?
- Can Social Media Help to Stop Racism and Nationalism?
- Social Media Fashion: Programs Which Help to Educate and Make Us Look and Feel Better
- Advertising and Spams: How to Recognize the Lie and Reality